Oligosaccharides are sweet tasting carbohydrates composed of short chains of sugars. They are found naturally in fruits and starchy vegetables. They act as prebiotics in that they tend not to be digested in the small intestine but are available to be fermented in the colon, and form many beneficial substances, including short chain fatty acids. Products include fructo-oligosaccharide, galacto-oligosaccharide and isomalto-oligosaccharide.
These products are available in powder and liquid form.
- Functional foods
- Soluble fibres
- Colourless and light taste
- Provide texture and flavour to food
- pH stable between 3.0 – 7.0
- Heat stable
- May improve absorption of minerals in the body
- May have an important role in immune response
- ISO and Food Safety certification
PACKAGING SUPPLIED IN
- 25kg bag
- Specialty ingredients
Please login to view all listing details!