We're committed to innovation, first-class processes, and ongoing investment in research and development. Our Wilmar AgServices Research and Development team collaborates with a network of independent scientists and research partners at universities, institutes, government bodies and companies from all over Australia to provide evidence-based solutions to primary producers.
The R&D team also runs collaborative projects with local farmers and graziers, including on-farm trials for Wilmar’s fertiliser and stockfeed products. Strong relationships are maintained with end users to ensure that the data provided is relevant and meaningful. The R&D team has developed a strong science-based platform to:
- Optimise the formulation and processes of all products, to ensure maximum value
- Develop a strong knowledge base and improve environmental sustainability
- Achieve agronomic application of Bio Dunder® liquid fertiliser products to optimise productivity
- Conduct microbiological studies to gain full knowledge of the effect of Wilmar’s liquid stockfeeds on Australian cattle nutrition
- Collaborate with graziers across multiple regions to improve product knowledge and productivity performance across cattle classes and systems.
Our ongoing trials aim to produce insights that benefit customers and allow them to improve efficiency and adopt sustainable practices.
Read more about some of our projects below.