From its plants in Asia, Wilmar manufactures two forms of acetate: oil and powder. The oil form of this natural source – d-alpha tocopheryl acetate – is widely used in food, dietary supplements, cosmetics and animal feed applications as a source of vitamin E. It is a clear viscous, bland oil with a slight vegetable oil-like odour. It is more stable than non-acetate forms of tocopherols, however crystals may be precipitated if exposed to low temperatures. Natural vitamin E contains twice the activity of synthetic vitamin E.
The powder form is spray dried with a food-grade excipient and used in food applications as a water dispersible source of vitamin E. It can also be used in tableting applications. The powder is a white granular form with very little odour or flavour. It is more stable than non-acetate forms of tocopherols.
- Dietary supplement
- Animal feed
- Contains twice the activity of synthetic vitamin E
- A range of activity levels are available
- Non-GMO available
- FSANZ approved
- Manufactured under ISO 9001, ISO14001, ISO22000
PACKAGING SUPPLIED IN
- Oil supplied in 20kg drums, 180kg drums and IBCs
- Powder supplied in 25kg fibre drums with an inner liner bag