This anhydrous (water free) grade of ethanol is manufactured to meet the Fuel Standard Determination 2019 and is purposed for blending with unleaded petrol for sale into the automotive fuels market.
To purchase ethanol grades, an Australian Tax Office (ATO) permit may be required in some circumstances and the fuel must be blended in an ATO bonded site. Blenders need to hold an ethanol manufacturing licence issued by the ATO. Please contact us or the ATO to understand your obligations.
Please contact us directly if you wish to receive more information.
- Fuel blending
- F21 - 1-1.5% unleaded petrol
- DCI-11 corrosion inhibitor (90-100ml/kl)
- Molecular weight 1 (100 FG)
- Molecular formula CH3CH2OH / C2H6O (100 FG)
- Relative density 796 at 15°C (100 FG F21 C11)
- ISO 9001
- CAS NO 64-17-5
- Wilmar BioEthanol – Queensland
- Bulk tankers (Minimum 55kl)
- Ethanol for fuel
Please login to view all listing details!