From its plants in Asia, Wilmar manufactures naturally sourced d-alpha tocopheryl succinate. It is a white granular form of vitamin E with very little odour or flavour. It is widely used in dietary supplements such as tableting. Natural vitamin E contains twice the activity of synthetic vitamin E.
- Complementary healthcare tablets
- Contains twice the activity of synthetic vitamin E
- A range of activity levels are available
- Non-GMO available
- CAS No. 4345-03-3
- Manufactured under ISO 9001, ISO14001, ISO22000
PACKAGING SUPPLIED IN
- 25kg fibre drums with an inner liner bag
Please login to view all listing details!