Xylitol is a sweetener manufactured from xylose derived from corn cobs. It is as sweet as sugar and has a noticeable cooling effect in products consumed (food and pharmaceutical). It is very soluble in water and has greater preservative properties than sugar. It is not metabolised by bacteria in the mouth, and so reduces the risk of dental caries.
This product is certified organic with Australian Certified Organic (ACO).
- Baked products
- Ice cream
- Chewing gum
- Nutritional bars
- Sugar-free coatings
- Table-top sweetener
- Toothpaste and mouthwash
- Low glycemic index
- Very soluble in water
- Lower water activity than sugar solutions – greater preservative effect
- Lower calorific value than sugar
- Direct substitute for sugar
- Reduces risk of dental caries
- Same level of sweetness as sugar
- ISO certification
- Certified organic
PACKAGING SUPPLIED IN
- 25kg bags
Please login to view all listing details!