Refined glycerine is a clear, somewhat viscous liquid, with a slightly sweet flavour. It is produced from palm oil at Wilmar's global manufacturing plants in Asia. It is hydroscopic, so holds moisture, one of the key reasons that it is used in many different markets.
Glycerine is used in many applications across many industries. It has qualities as a humectant, moisturiser, lubricant, preservative and is slightly sweet. It is a widely used ingredient in food, beverages, pharmaceuticals in soft gels, personal care and home care.
- In baked goods, nutritional bars, chewing gum and beverages, often as a carrier for flavours or for preservation and/or moisture retention
- Cosmetic and personal care products such as moisturisers, hair gel, body sunscreens and as an emollient
- Lubricants and industrial processes for combining chemicals for a smooth liquid
- In complementary health care and pharma applications such as soft gel capsules
- In antifreeze for automotive or refrigeration systems
- RSPO MB available
- Low freezing point
- Non toxic
- Meets BP, EP and USP
- FSANZ ingredient labelling 422
- CAS No. 56-81-5
- Manufactured under ISO 9001
PACKAGING SUPPLIED IN
- 250kg drums
- 1250kg IBCs
- ISO tank
Please login to view all listing details!